Welcome
Welcome to the Psychopath and Narcissist Survivors Support Group.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you only limited access to discussions and other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to reply to topics and post new topics, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

We Need New Case Studies!

Submit a Case Study and Sam Vaknin, in person, will analyze your situation and offer insight, coping strategies, and remedies.

Moderators: WindSong, samvaknin

We Need New Case Studies!

Postby WindSong » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:39 am

Calling For New Case Studies!

To review previous case studies click on these links:

http://groups.msn.com/NARCISSISTICPERSO ... udies.msnw

http://groups.msn.com/NARCISSISTICPERSO ... dies2.msnw

Sam Vaknin, author of "Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited" and other books about abusive relationships with narcissists and psychopaths (click here: http://www.narcissistic-abuse.com/thebook.html )

Is Available To Do Some New Case Studies!

Here's What We Need For You To Do To Qualify:

Take Into Consideration These Questions:

1. Are you still with your Narcissist/Psychopath (N/P)? (If you are not with your N that's ok too)

2. Has your N/P been formally diagnosed? (Doesn't disqualify you if he/she hasn't been diagnosed)

3. Sam Vaknin uses these case studies in his research and writings. He never uses real names and you are ensured full anonymity. Are you Ok with having your story used on websites and message boards?

Then, you should write up your history. Sam Vaknin needs your story of what happened to you to help him understand your situation. You can submit a brief history or as detailed as you need to. Make valid points of Narcissistic or Psychopathic behavior, what happened in your relationship and if you are still with the N/P or not.

After doing this, you will also need to submit five questions that you would like to ask Sam Vaknin in regards to your N/P relationship. They can be questions to understand your situation, questions in regards to behavior, or how to end your relationship or how to heal from your relationship. But the five questions must be submitted with your history in order for your case to be considered. Only the ones with full case history and five questions will be submitted to Sam Vaknin for approval.

You submit your history and questions to me, TJ at mailto:npdcasestudies@gmail.com

Once your story and questions have been submitted and Sam Vaknin approves it, your study will be chosen in the order that it was submitted. We usually run about three weeks to a month in order.

So, submit your history and questions to me, TJ, at mailto:npdcasestudies@gmail.com It might be up to a week before you hear back from me, as I must submit your story to Sam Vaknin for approval before I write you back.

Thank you for your interest in the study, and our managers and Sam Vaknin hope that we can serve you in your healing from your abusive relationship with N/P's! If you have any questions you are also welcomed to email me about the studies!

mailto:Npdcasestudies@gmail.com

Take care, be safe, and take care of you!

Sam Vaknin and The Managers At The NPD
Forum 2006

Running On Full Tilt Boogie Baby!

Dazed and Confused Administrator:
windsongsharmony@gmail.com
WindSong
Site Admin

Return to Weekly Case Studies