Sam Vaknin is the author of "Malignant Self-love: Narcissism Revisited" and 8 other books about personality disorders and abuse in relationships with narcissists and psychopaths. He is the owner and moderator of support forums and the first person to have written about the Narcissistic Personality disorder (NPD) online (in 1997). He invented many of the terms currently used to describe the disorder and its effects on family, the workplace, and in various professions.
Where to go to ask Dr. Sam questions. This is intended as Questions to Dr. Vaknin and his responses
** Please do not post replies in this forum. This forum is for Dr. Vaknin ONLY to answer questions. Any general discussion posts WILL be deleted without warning.**
Moderators: WindSong, samvaknin
I'm at the beginning of the relationship. Are these things enough to diagnose a psychopath or narcissist
- The avoidance of the time when we're not together
- Put the cat in the microwave for 3 seconds (after he said oh my god I'm crazy)
- Outbursts of anger over mom
- Fusion in an intimate relationship
- Inability planning
- Arrogant attitude towards others (waitresses ..)
- Daily use of marijuana
- A separate and still in contact therewith
Should I run away?
p.s.I admire your work. thank you!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:01 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests