Welcome
Welcome to the Psychopath and Narcissist Survivors Support Group.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you only limited access to discussions and other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to reply to topics and post new topics, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

stalker

Sam Vaknin is the author of "Malignant Self-love: Narcissism Revisited" and 8 other books about personality disorders and abuse in relationships with narcissists and psychopaths. He is the owner and moderator of support forums and the first person to have written about the Narcissistic Personality disorder (NPD) online (in 1997). He invented many of the terms currently used to describe the disorder and its effects on family, the workplace, and in various professions.

Where to go to ask Dr. Sam questions. This is intended as Questions to Dr. Vaknin and his responses

** Please do not post replies in this forum. This forum is for Dr. Vaknin ONLY to answer questions. Any general discussion posts WILL be deleted without warning.**

Moderators: WindSong, samvaknin

stalker

Postby tippy » Thu May 29, 2014 5:08 am

Please answer me. I have a stalker who has been stalking me for 14 years. She is an angry ex-coworker who I reported for stealing. She is obsessive and murdered my brother on my birthday. She is very convincing and has a large following. She lies so well. I talked with the police who conducted the victims of crime convention. They feel we can prosecute her for my brother's murder without involving her following. I have given stalking information to many of the people she has lied to and it has made a small difference. Her lies continue to grow like cancer.

I tried to get a restraining order but it made her furious. I didn't show up for court. She sent people to my home and stalked sometimes as many as six times in one day. I talked with the police but she did, too. They believed her and now I am really scared. One policeman said he didn't believe me and I made it all up. The policeman came to my home with that attitude.

You are the only one who really understands. I know you said that stalkers are paranoid and that is their weakness but she fights back too hard. She is using gaslighting techniques and no one believes me. She is now after my daughter. She sent me a message saying she found her

Please help me. She is too clever and too vindictive. I am afraid of how this will end. :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:
tippy

Return to Ask Dr. Vaknin Forum - post for ONLY Dr. Vaknin to answer. NOT a general discussion forum