I would like to ask you if there exists something as a Sadistic Personality Disorder, or if it always goes with the Personality of a Psychopath or Narcissist, and cannot stand by its own.
I'm 28 yeared old woman, and have been dating another woman for the last 2 years. I have been posting here for a couple of weeks, and realize most of the traits I have dealing with my ex girlfriend, are Sadistic, and purely so:
- Burning me by mistake with a cigarette, and when I say "Oh that hurted", she did it again (now on purpose) saying that doesn't hurt.
- Asking me to go (for instance) to the kitchen, and after I go, then saying "I just wanted to know if you would come or not, why do you give me so much power?" (anyone can say "hey come here, I want to show you something.. and if I go I don't feel I have less power for doing that).
- After I left her one time, with tears in my yeas saying I needed to stop the relationship, she came home one day afterwards, and when I went downstairs to open the door she told me she just came to show me I had no self love and that the words I say the previous day didn't have any value.
- Saying things like "today I want to sleep with someone else"
- Removing things from my house and throwing them away to the street. She usually told me two days later she did so.
- Ruining my birthdays, with sadistic treats for hours and hours. Incredible and totally crazy conversations, in which she made me believe I was insane and anxious, and she was giving everything for making the night the best in my life.
- Taking about commiting suicide together, like if it was something fun.
- And more, I could writing all night long.
And everything, everything, with a smile in her face. With something in her eyes that told me she was enjoying it. I am sure of that! She enjoyed watching me suffer and trying to stand all these things. The curious thing is that she knew I was suffering, but as soon as I would start crying, maybe after hours of dealing with really rude things, she couldn't´t tolerate it, and leave the place. Why would she do so?
I don't know if all these would apply for a N, for a P, or if she is just sadistic. I even think sometimes I am the crazy one, and she is sane. I know in this forum people cannot diagnose.. But would you please guide me which information is the most suitable for me for reading?
Thank you !