Welcome
Welcome to the Psychopath and Narcissist Survivors Support Group.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you only limited access to discussions and other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to reply to topics and post new topics, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Just won't let go

Sam Vaknin is the author of "Malignant Self-love: Narcissism Revisited" and 8 other books about personality disorders and abuse in relationships with narcissists and psychopaths. He is the owner and moderator of support forums and the first person to have written about the Narcissistic Personality disorder (NPD) online (in 1997). He invented many of the terms currently used to describe the disorder and its effects on family, the workplace, and in various professions.

Where to go to ask Dr. Sam questions. This is intended as Questions to Dr. Vaknin and his responses

** Please do not post replies in this forum. This forum is for Dr. Vaknin ONLY to answer questions. Any general discussion posts WILL be deleted without warning.**

Moderators: WindSong, samvaknin

Just won't let go

Postby gettingoutofhell » Thu May 22, 2008 4:23 am

MY NPD X-bfriend won't let go of contacting me, even after several yrs. I have threatened to contact the police several times and he still trys to contact me to say hes thinking of me. After every threat, he apologizes and says it wont happen again, and then a few months go by, and its the same thing. Is this something to be concerned about? What should I do?
gettingoutofhell

Return to Ask Dr. Vaknin Forum - post for ONLY Dr. Vaknin to answer. NOT a general discussion forum